31.7.07

Checking In

Work, work, work, and no play for me this summer. For some reason the Forest Service thought it was a good idea to hire me again, so I have been fortunate to be conducting research out in the forests of Oregon and Washington. Unfortunately, my paddling has been quite limited, as have reasons to post SDW updates.
I am also in the midst of planning for a serious paddling trip this fall. Some plans are coming together quite nicely, while other ideas have come and gone. Mostly gone though.
I'll soon write more about planning this fall/winter and will hopefully have solid plans at that point.

I know it's old news, but if you're interested...
Click HERE to watch another short of the Salmon River. Includes additional footage from Ryan Scott. It needs a little touching up, but we all need a little entertainment, so here it is again.